Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: The New Joker

  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The New Joker

    Heath Joker

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    Glad to see that Katie Holmes won't be back as Rachel Dawes.

    I like casting Eckhart as Dent. Sets up a match-up with Two Face in the future as well.

    As long as Nolan stays on board, this could be the best and most accurate comic book series ever.

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0468569/
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    I'm really looking forward to this. I thought Batman Begins was the best one since the first Batman. Bale is easily the 2nd best Batman to me, runner-up to Michael Keaton since he played the dual brooding millionaire/erstwhile crimefighter role on both ends quite nicely.

    Some would say Kilmer was better, but I'll take Keaton.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    I'd agree with you.
    I will however add, after the next movie we will be saying Bale is the best Batman period.
    Heathe Ledger is probably going to be the best of the 2 jokers.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    I could take him.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd agree with you.
    I will however add, after the next movie we will be saying Bale is the best Batman period.
    Heathe Ledger is probably going to be the best of the 2 jokers. </div></div>

    I could see that too. The darker they make this movie--the better for me. In terms of dark & disturbing movies, Ledger & Bale are two of the best actors for that type of movie--as is Maggie Gyllenhaal who took over for Katie McNutjob as Rachel Dawes.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    That picture is a fake. Its been confirmed fanmade. Damn good though.


    This is probably my most anticipated movie ever though. Im really looking forward to this, and have been every since Gordan flashed the Joker card at the end of Begins. Now thats a well written superhero flick!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    does it matter that the pic is a fake?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    Well yeah man, it sorta does considering you titled the thread "The New Joker", just saying though, we dont wanna spread false information. Besides, I love that picture. Very creative.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The New Joker

    False info? Haha! It was thread titled to get some good convo going on. Wow, Ive seen it all. Im out, you all have a good one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •